A resort where you’ll become one of the family
Whether you're an athlete, skier, biker or mountaineer, or if you're with your partner, family, friends or on your own, Pal Arinsal has something for everyone, with 63 kilometers of ski slopes just waiting to be explored. Just six kilometers from the country's capital, the direct cable car from La Massana town center will get you here in no time at all.
The resort has two sectors, Pal and Arinsal, and boasts 63 kilometers of groomed slopes located at a height of between 1,550 and 2,560 meters above sea level.
Winter and summer
Winter season in Pal Arinsal runs from December to April, while from June to October the ski slopes turn into MTB circuits, making Pal Arinsal the Pyrenees’ leading bike park. And what’s more, during the hotter months of the year, it is home to Mountain Park, a unique setting where the whole family can come and take part in thrilling adventure activities.
During the winter:
- Ski resort: Featuring two linked sectors: Pal and Arinsal. Up to 63 kilometers of slopes for all levels.
- 22 places to eat: A wide range of top-quality bars, cafés and restaurants found throughout the resort.
- Sporting events: one of the most noteworthy events is Comapedrosa Andorra, the Ski Mountaineering World Cup held by the ISMF.
In the summer:
- Bike Park: Over 60 kilometres of DH and XCO circuits for all ability levels.
- Mountain Park: Summer adventure activities including zip-lines, high-ropes courses and go-karting.
- Haute cuisine: Sample our fine cuisine or simply take in the incredible views from one of the many terraces.
- Sporting events: There’s an event most weekends, with the most important ones including Maxiavalanche, the UCI MTB World Cup and the 2024 MTB World Championships.